Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shark Bloggers - all Mouth?


Remember this thread?

The Saipan Blogger said...
I hereby challenge that scientist-in-training down in Miami to a dance off!!!
DaShark said...
Camera running I hope!
And the prize - Neil's orange Crocs?
WhySharksMatter said...
Challenge accepted, Angelo. I used to be a competitive line dancer and have won informal dance-offs on behalf of the United States in the Bahamas, Caymans, and Australia. I doubt Neil would give up his orange crocs though.
That was nearly two years ago.
I know that they have met last week - see the evidence at top.
I also know that at least one of them has been working, HARD, on the Shark tagging boat - see the evidence below.
And finally, I know that there has been dancing aboard!


So, gents - have you finally delivered on the breathy announcements?
Evidence please!

3 comments:

WhySharksMatter said...

Ha! We actually did the shark dance on the morning trip, and Angelo was on the afternoon trip.

Shark Defenders said...

As the bottom photo will attest, I'm about 40% beer gut.

DaShark said...

Lame lame lame - you guys are so busted!